WELCOME to the MATRC Community ~
The MATRC Community is a growing collegial and supportive group of telehealth professionals from the expansive Mid-Atlantic region, including Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, south & central New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington D.C.
As a 2017 MATRC Summit Exhibitor you will have the opportunity to:
- Actively engage over an anticipated 400 diverse telehealth professionals who are exploring ways to initiate, develop and diversity telehealth in their communities. Immerse yourself in all Summit activities:
- network with participants during meals and breaks in the expansive Exhibitor room
- interact with speakers and participants during plenary and breakout sessions
- customize your profile and stay connected with attendees using the event mobile app
- optimize the unique app game (Gamification) to draw Summit participants to you
- Create positive publicity & heightened visibility by including your company name & hyperlink on the MATRC website, Summit program, and Summit mobile app. This is an optimal way to develop not just branding but bonding.
- Demonstrate how you can provide a telehealth product and/or services that will be provide Telehealth Quality and Innovation to both telehealth veterans and explorers.
For questions or more information about being an exhibitor of sponsor at the Summit, contact:
Anita N. Browning
Outreach Specialist, Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center (MATRC)
Email: Anita.Browning@virginia.edu or Phone 434-270-5338